RE/MAX Lake Country

Our NAME says it all! RE/MAX is the number one branded franchise both in Texas and in the world and is the most recognized name in the real estate industry! RE/MAX agents sell the most homes, supported by a brand that more buyers and sellers think of than any other in the real estate world.

Our RE/MAX Lake Country office now has TWO locations to serve you! Our MAIN office is located at 1306 State Highway 300 in Gilmer, Tx. Office hours are 9-4 Monday through Friday and Saturday by appointment only. Our service areas include Longview, Gilmer, Pittsburg, Gladewater, Tyler and everything in between!

Texas' Best Kept Secret

According to D Magazine, Lake Cypress Springs is one of the “Best Kept Secrets” in Texas.

Lake Cypress Springs is one of the most desirable lakes for water sports and covers almost 3,500 acres! Or if fishing is your game, visit Lake Bob Sandlin for a beautiful large area free of stumps, or Lake Monticello, noted for its early spawn of bass.

Our SECOND satellite location is in Mt. Vernon on FM 21 serving Lake Cypress Springs, Bob Sandlin, and all surrounding areas of Scroggins, Mt. Vernon, Mt. Pleasant, and more! 

Our agents are well-informed on waterfront homes as well as residential and farm and ranch.  Each of our agents specializes in certain areas and we can place you with the best agent to meet your specific needs! We welcome your calls regardless of whether you are a prospective seller or buyer.  Our expertise as well as the Re/Max brand gives you the advantage over other brokerage services. Give us 5% of your confidence and we will earn the other 95%!

At RE/MAX Lake Country, it is the desire of each and every agent to provide our clients with Real Estate Services at the maximum level of superior customer service.  We are available 7 days a week to show properties. If your schedule does not coincide with normal office hours, we will do all we can to accommodate you.

Visit our contact page for office hours and contact information.

Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Notice